- Mediation is a process to help anyone with a family dispute talk things through.
- It can be helpful because it:
- reduces tension and hostility
- helps you make informed decisions
- keeps communication channels open
- saves the cost of expensive court battles
- Sue Crockford is a trained Resolution Mediator and also a qualified Family Law Specialist so understands the law as well as being trained in Mediation skills.
- You will be given impartial guidance to help you understand what matters to you and to make your own choices.
- You will have a number of sessions together with Sue to help you reach decisions.
- You can consult your own solicitor at anytime to take advice.
- Please call Sue Crockford on 01243 825211 for more information and to discuss whether Mediation may be for you, email Sue at email@example.com. or click here to complete a referral form
We can advise you about any legal dispute which might lead or has already lead to a court case. We can write letters on your behalf and negotiate and also deal with court actions. Before we start we can advise you and discuss funding options and likely costs.