The commercial conveyancing department offers considerable expertise in acting for all types of businesses, sole traders, partnerships and limited companies in connection with the purchase, sale and leasing of business property. We act for several commercial landlords and are used to dealing with the sale and purchase, and the leases of commercial properties, including industrial units. We also deal with farm purchases and sales. Advice can be given in connection with not only the purchase of business properties, but also all matters associated with the purchase of business properties and your business.
The Department’s work includes:
- Purchase and sale of freehold sites
- Leases of shops, offices, factories, industrial units
- Lease renewals
- Company/Partnership/Individual Business mortgages
- Business property advice
- All types of commercial property conveyancing.
- All types of commercial property Landlord and Tenant matters.
- Business acquisitions and disposals including company share sale / purchases.
- Company formations and company law compliance and administration matters.
- Terms and Conditions for sale / supply of goods and services.
- Diverse commercial agreements.
- Trade Mark / Name registrations.
DISCLAIMER PLEASE BE AWARE OF CYBER-CRIME. OUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WILL NOT CHANGE DURING THE COURSE OF A TRANSACTION. CHAMBERLAIN MARTIN SOLICITORS WILL NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU TRANSFER MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT.